Monday, March 02, 2009

Hot tamale - Four Seasons quilt received!

Thanks must go to Floribunda, who made me a lovely, warm, red, red, red table topper as part of the Four Seasons Quilt Swap #5. I received her parcel late last week and wasn't going to open it until I'd finished mine...a gal needs a reward you know...but Margaret, our fabulous swap mama, convinced me I should open it straight away!

Thanks Floribunda, it's very lovely.

And check out the gorgeous fabric she used for the backing! I fuzzed up the label so surnames, etc. weren't blasted out there into cyberspace.

Mine is making progress. I have finished piecing the top, but need to get some floss in the right colour and do some embroidery before I can sandwich and quilt it. We're heading away this weekend and after that uni is calling, so I'm aiming to have it all finished and posted by Friday.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Lucky you - what gorgeous colours - I do love that backing fabric.

Tracy said...

oooh I'm in this swap too :) I sent mine all the way to a far off land ;)