Friday, October 24, 2008

2 months old

I can't believe my little man is already 2 months old! This photo was taken earlier this week - very quickly snapped, as he was not a happy camper for a couple of days - he had his 2-month jabs on Tuesday. He screamed during and after and was inconsolable later that day. Very heartbreaking and thank goodness for breastfeeding and Panadol.

And here he is with his gorgeous big sis.And one with me - taken by Romily the budding photographer!My EB Doll Quilt Swap II quilt is nearly quilted. I'll get the binding and label done over the weekend and it will be ready to post on Monday. No sneak peaks - it would be a dead giveaway!

2 comments:

Clare said...

It's heart wrenching with it's jab time. I remember it well.

Your little man is so gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your baby boy!!! I have been out of blogland for a long time and missed everyone's happenings. The sewing and quilting you've been doing are gorgeous.