Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yum, Yum, New Fabric!

My parcel from Equilter arrived last week, and all the fabric is now washed and ironed.

Although it's quilting cotton, it's actually going to be dresses for Rom...although leftovers might just find their way into my stash :)


And shirts for my twin nephews. I just couldn't find good quality cotton/nice prints in my local fabric store, so I thought I'd get this! I'd better get busy though if they're going to be ready in time for Christmas.


I've also been tagged by Tina.

Here are the Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, five 'fascinating' facts about little old moi:
1. My wedding dress was green
2. I fell in love with my husband on Mt Everest
3. I hope to be living in Tasmania within five years
4. My middle name is Margaret (and so is my mum's and my daughter's)
5. If I won the lotto tomorrow I wouldn't work another day in my life! On second thoughts, that's probably not just me, but you get the drift.

Lots of memes are doing the rounds, so don't feel obliged. But if you are game, I tag:
Helen
AJ
Cathy
Gabrielle
Nicolette

Oh and hoorah! My work trip to Adelaide was cancelled! Thank goodness. I can well do without it at the moment. So much happening over the next six weeks.

3 comments:

Clare said...

Lovely fabrics. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them (and the scraps!). My middle name is Margaret too. Any sign of puddy chat yet?

Leah said...

The fabric is lovely! And I'd love to see a pic of your Wedding dress.

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Oh Ah!!!!Love the fabric
Suzie Sews