Thursday, February 23, 2006

Did I mention the Jolly Jumper?

Being ever so spoilt at Christmas, Romy was given a Jolly Jumper by her granddad. She just loves it. She loves it so much we have to limit the amount of time she spends in it, as, if it were up to Romily, she'd stay in it all day. So, we take her out after 10-15 minutes.

After initially not knowing how to make it 'go', she is now the master boinker and just loves going up and down very fast! We've now tied a balloon to a piece of string and then tied that onto the harness of the jumper. She's fascinated by the balloon, but has become very adept at grabbing the string and trying to - you guessed it - eat it.

Yep, she is just too cute :)

3 comments:

Heather B said...

Have I ever told you how much I love the name Romily - I had never heard it before ... beautiful!

PS - This picture is priceless, she looks ENTRANCED with that balloon!

Duyvken said...

so adorable! The quilt class sounds like a lot of fun, I am sure you'll love it.

Finn said...

She's the happy, bouncy baby with baloon...too cute for words. I can remember when my first daughter was at the "bounce" stage. She even did it while you were holding her..wore me out!!